Blogs & Press Releases
- Nominations Close: March 12th
- Candidate Packets Due: March 19th
- Candidate Debates: March 25th
- Elections: March 26th, 9am-7pm
To nominate a candidate, send their full name (make sure it's spelled correctly!) and the position you would like to nominate them for to email@example.com
What Positions are open?
- Finance Board Chair
- Executive Vice President
- Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Vice President of Communications
- Vice President of Student Life
When the nomination email is received, candidate eligibility is verified with the Office of Campus Life. Afterward, the nominee will be emailed informing them of their nomination. Before they can begin campaigning, they must schedule a Candidate Orientation, complete a Candidate Packet and supply the Executive Elections Commission with a photograph of the candidate.
posted by Kelly Lohr, 02/25/2013
http://www.maps.google.com/ - http://www.wikipedia.org/ - wiki mail